You’ve heard dental implants are a good way to replace missing teeth. But you’re worried about the possible complexity and expense of using them to replace lots of teeth. We understand! But we can address those concerns with a special procedure that uses just four implants to support a complete arch of replacement teeth in your upper or lower jaw.
All-on-4 implants offer several advantages over other kinds of implant treatments. We’ll be happy to discuss them with you in a consultation at one of our two locations. Call Lennon Dental Center today at 804-607-9348 to schedule one in our Mathews, VA office or 804-455-8263 for our Deltaville office.
In the meantime, check out some of the benefits of All-on-4 treatment:
- Receive Implants and Teeth in a Single Visit – Dr. Lennon will carefully insert four implants into your jaw, two of them at an angle, to create a foundation for an arch of temporary teeth. You’ll be able to smile and eat with them while your implants heal, then return to our office for a more permanent set of teeth when healing is complete.
- Quicker Procedure and Healing Time – With only four implants, the treatment will go more quickly than procedures where more implants are required to support teeth. Your recovery will be faster too.
- Less Expense – Fewer implants also make this procedure the most affordable way to replace many teeth using implants.
- Lifelike Feel and Function – With replacement teeth attached to implants, instead of just sitting on your gums as conventional dentures do, you’ll be able to eat anything you like. You won’t have to worry about teeth moving out of place, and you’ll never need adhesive.
- No-Hassle Care – Caring for your new teeth is a snap. You just brush and floss just as you did before. Since implants keep your jawbone from shrinking, you also won’t need any relining procedures to make your replacement teeth fit better.