- Schedule Online
What do you want from a family dental office? What do you need from your general dentist? Whatever your answer, you will find the services that you deserve at Lennon Dental Center. Dr. Charles B. Lennon – Dr. Ben to many of our patients — has decades of experience restoring smiles, boosting confidence, and improving lives. Our team members also bring a dedication to making dental care better for everyone who sits in our dental chairs.
We have two convenient locations to help you and the people you love. Visit us soon by calling the office that is closest to you:
- 804-607-9348 for our Mathews, VA location
- 804-455-8263 for our Deltaville, VA location
Get Comprehensive Care for Your Entire Family
Our goal is to help you maintain and improve your oral health. We can help with routine preventive care as well as advanced teeth replacement options. You can even come to our office for treatments that are normally provided by dental specialists.
When you come here, you can get all the services you need at one practice. This includes:
- General Dentistry — Visiting us a few times each year for professional cleanings and exams is one of the best things you can do for your smile. But we do more than that. We provide gum disease treatments using a dental laser and make custom athletic mouthguards for our patients as well.
- Family Dentistry — We welcome patients as young as 4 years old to our office. Along with our general care, many parents take advantage of our fluoride treatments and dental sealants. If you have a dental emergency, we can usually see you that same day. We also have a call service to answer if you need us on nights or weekends.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — If you decide that you want to turn your dream smile into reality, we can make your dream come true. We can do everything from whitening your teeth to hiding flaws to straightening your teeth with orthodontic treatment using clear aligners. You also can combine services for a total smile makeover.
- Restorative Dentistry — You can fix your cavity with a tooth-colored filling, repair your broken tooth with a CEREC same-day dental crown, or receive a root canal for an infected tooth. To replace missing teeth, you can get traditional bridges and dentures. For added security and stability, put your restorations on dental implants. We even offer advanced services such as All-on-4® implants.
Go Beyond the Basics
In addition to the services mentioned above, we also have invested in modern dental technology. Ultrasonic scalers make it easier to remove plaque and tartar from your smile. Cone beam 3-D imaging gives us a more complete picture of your teeth and jaws. This is valuable information when planning the placement of your dental implants.
Dr. Lennon also has the training and skill to perform a variety of oral surgeries. You can come here for tooth extractions, including many wisdom tooth removals, as well as bone grafts. This can save you the time and expense associated with going to a specialist.
Keep your loved ones smiling by making Lennon Dental Center your home for dental care. To make your next appointment contact us soon. Call the Mathews, VA office at 804-607-9348 or schedule online. We look forward to seeing you and your smile.