Your smile is one of your best features. If you don’t love the way it looks, or feel embarrassed about some of its imperfections, it’s time you do something about it. At Lennon Dental Center, we offer several cosmetic treatments that are designed to make your smile as beautiful as possible. A smile makeover in Deltaville will:
- Give you a smile you want to show off
- Enhance your appearance
- Make you look more youthful
- Boost your confidence and self-esteem
- Improve first impressions
With over three decades of experience creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Lennon would love to help you with yours. Call today at 804-607-9348 to schedule your appointment.
Enjoy Smiling Again With Cosmetic Care
One of the first things people notice about you is your smile. In fact, a study showed that 45 percent of people think that a smile is one of the most attractive features on a person, no matter their age. So there’s no shame in getting the grin you’ve always wanted! No matter what condition your mouth is in, Dr. Lennon will work with you on building a comprehensive plan for your smile transformation. He can even give you a preview of your new smile before he begins treatment. Some of the options you can choose are:
- Dental Veneers – These custom restorations get placed over your teeth to disguise imperfections like chips or cracks, stains, misshapen teeth, gaps, and other smile flaws. They look completely natural and can last for many years depending on your oral care regimen.
- Teeth Whitening – White teeth can be just what you need to make your smile stand out. We provide in-office and take-home treatments that whiten your teeth using professional-strength products.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – The last thing you want people to notice when you smile are heavy gums. If you have a gummy smile, this treatment will balance out your grin. We use a special laser to remove the excess tissue. Since this technology is so efficient and practically pain-free, your healing time will be quick.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums are receding, it’s important to restore your gumline, not just for cosmetic reasons but for the health of your mouth. We have two solutions for this issue, including gum grafting and guided tissue regeneration. Dr. Lennon will discuss which option is the best approach to reverse the recession in your gums.
We want you to have a smile that shines as brightly as you do! It’s time to revamp your grin and show off a smile that lights up the room. For a smile makeover in Deltaville, call 804-455-8263 for an appointment or simply .