Your smile is your best feature, and it’s one of the first things people notice about you. We understand how important it is to have a beautiful grin you feel proud of, and your gums play a part in your smile goals. If you have receding gums, and want to repair your gumline, Dr. Lennon offers gum recession treatment in Mathews that will:
- Reduce further recession and bone loss
- Protect your teeth roots from decay
- Boost your overall confidence
- Give you a smile that you want to show off
- Improve your oral and overall health
It’s time to save your smile! Call us today at 804-607-9348 for an appointment.
Smile Freely & Protect Your Teeth
Your gums are an important part of your oral health. They protect your teeth from bacteria and hold them securely in place. When you have receding gums, it’s often due to an infection, like gum disease, or even improper brushing techniques. Whatever the cause, we can help you restore your gumline, so your gums look and feel normal again. Our gum recession procedures include:
- Guided Tissue Regeneration – This technique uses a laser that safely removes the damaged gum tissue in your mouth. It will regrow bone that has been lost – one of the consequences of advanced periodontal disease – and restore your gum tissue.
- Gum Grafting – With this procedure, we remove tissue from certain parts of your mouth and transfer it to your gums. There are a few techniques we can use based on how much gum tissue you have left. Dr. Lennon will determine which approach is best for you. We will use a local anesthetic to make sure you feel comfortable and relaxed during your treatment.
Whichever treatment we determine is best for you, Dr. Lennon will make sure it’s as pleasant as possible. Your oral health matters to us, and it’s important you feel good about the way your smile looks and feels. We encourage you to schedule your next cleaning and exam to keep your teeth, gums, and mouth at their healthiest.
For gum recession treatment in Mathews , call 804-607-9348 for an appointment or simply .