- Schedule Online
August 11 is National Align Your Teeth Day. Misaligned teeth may bother you because they give your smile a crooked appearance. But they can contribute to other problems too, including a higher incidence of cavities and even headaches and TMJ issues. If you’ve resisted straightening your teeth because of a reluctance to wear metal braces, we don’t blame you. But Invisalign treatment is a more comfortable and convenient method of orthodontics.
To see if you’re a candidate for Invisalign, call Lennon Dental Center today for a consultation: 804-607-9348 for Mathews, VA or 804-455-8263 for Deltaville, VA.
In the meantime, check out some of the reasons so many of our patients choose Invisalign:
- Metal-Free Appearance – One of the biggest differences between braces and Invisalign is how they look in your mouth. Your aligners are made of clear plastic that blends beautifully into your smile. Most people probably won’t even be aware of your orthodontic treatment unless you tell them!
- Ease of Eating – When you’re ready to eat, you simply pop out your Invisalign aligners. You won’t have to worry about food getting caught in braces or stuck on them. So you can’t eat anything you want, even sticky and crunchy foods.
- Hassle-Free Oral Hygiene – Removable aligners also make it easy to keep your teeth clean. You won’t destroy toothbrushes on metal hardware or have to maneuver floss around brackets and wires.
- No Uncomfortable Adjustments – With braces, you’ll need to have archwires periodically tightened, a process that can be pretty uncomfortable. Invisalign works without wires, so no adjustments are needed. You simply progress through a series of aligners that gradually move your teeth into place.
- Quicker Results – While results vary, Invisalign treatment typically takes no longer than 12 months. That’s faster than braces, which can take up to three years to straighten teeth.
Invisalign treatment will give you the straight smile you’ve always wanted – without the downsides of metal braces! Call us now for an appointment: 804-607-9348 for Mathews, VA or 804-455-8263 for Deltaville, VA.