You can simplify your dental care routine by taking advantage of the advanced dental service you will receive at Lennon Dental Center. Countless Virginia families and individuals continue to count on us for our oral care needs and smile goals.
Dr. Lennon understands that we aren’t just treating teeth. We are taking care of people. This is why we are proud to provide specialized treatment at our general dental office. This includes investing in ways to make your dental visits more efficient at effective:
- Advanced technology such as dental lasers and ultrasonic scalers
- Treatments for patients 4 years and up so you can bring your entire one family to one location
- An in-house discount program to protect your budget and your teeth
Visit a dental practice where you and your loved ones can feel at home. To visit our Mathews, VA dental office, call 804-607-9348. In Deltaville, VA, contact us at 804-455-8263.
Bring Your Loved Ones to One Practice for Family Dentistry
Dr. Lennon has decades of experience treating patients. He has training in a wide range of services, including treatments that other practices would refer you elsewhere to receive:
- General Dentistry, starting with cleanings and exams
- Periodontal Treatment, to keep your gums in great shape
- Family Dentistry, for all ages
- Cosmetic Dentistry, including orthodontic care
- Restorative Dentistry, to repair your dental damage
- Dental Implants, for lifelike teeth replacements
- Oral Surgery, such as tooth extractions and bone grafts
We Care About More Than Your Smile
At Lennon Dental Care, we want to be more than just your family’s home for dental services. We want to show our support for the communities in and around Mathews and Deltaville. We support local athletes, are active in local churches, and contribute to the arts in counties in our area.
Let us support you and your efforts to keep your loved ones happy, healthy, and smiling for many years to come. Call 804-607-9348 for our Mathews, VA dental office. You also can visit us in Deltaville, VA by calling 804-455-8263.